Health questions answered 24x7
Questions about your health can come up at any time, day or night. That's why you'll appreciate easy access to our Nurse Line - a trusted source for health information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Nurse Line, simply pick up the phone and you can speak to a registered nurse or access recorded health information on more than 1,100 health topics. This service is free to our members.
Nurse Line is:
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- Staffed by registered nurses licensed in Pennsylvania
- Able to answer your questions on health-related topics, or available to help you access the audio Health Information Library
No matter what your age, Nurse Line can help you learn more about:
- Minor illnesses or injuries
- Routine or urgent health situations
- Eating well and staying fit
- Men's, women's and children's health
To use this service, simply have your Capital BlueCross insurance card handy and call toll-free 800.452.BLUE (2583).