2016 Group Dental Plans
Everybody’s got something to smile about with BlueCross Dental. Combine Capital BlueCross medical and dental coverage into one convenient plan—a single ID card does it all!
- Enrollment and billing are fully integrated with your medical benefit program
- BlueCross Dental offers one of the largest national PPO dental networks
- Participating PPO providers file claims on behalf of members and do not balance bill for covered services
- PPO members can receive dental services from any licensed dentist
- Many BlueCross Dental participating providers offer discounts on non-covered services received after program maximums are met
- BlueCross Dental offers one of the largest regional HMO/Select networks
- HMO/Select requires no claim forms except for emergency out-of-area provider reimbursement
- Predetermined copayments, payable to the participating provider as payment in full for a wide range of covered services – so you know the cost before the visit
- No annual maximums, no deductibles and no waiting periods on the HMO/Select plans
Learn How A Multi-Coverage Credit Can Save You Money
A multiple coverage credit may be available for the dental rates if you purchase dental and medical benefits through Capital BlueCross. Limitations apply. Please contact your Account Executive and/or Producer for more information.