2016 Group Vision Plans
With a BlueCross VisionSM plan, your employees can live life to the fullest knowing they have the security of a name trusted for over 75 years and access to one of the nation’s largest eye care provider networks.
From coverage for routine eye exams to discounts on prescription eye wear, a vision plan will help your employees save money and stay healthy.
BlueCross Vision Features
- Variety of plan options that include:
- -Routine exams
- -Single, bifocal, trifocal eyeglass lenses or contact lenses
- -Discounts on LASIK surgery, a second pair of glasses, and lens options, including standard and premium progressive lenses
- Nationwide network of more than 50,000 eye care providers
- Customer service available 24/7
Advantages of Integrating BlueCross Vision
- Greater Savings — Earn a premium credit when you combine medical coverage from the Capital BlueCross family of companies with a BlueCross Vision plan.*
- More Convenience — By integrating medical and vision plans, you’ll enjoy greater convenience with combined enrollment and billing and a single ID card.
- Small Groups (2-50)
- Mid Market Groups (51-100)
- Small Business Administrative Services Only Groups (20-99 Employees)
- Pediatric Vision Plans
*Limitations may apply. Please contact your account executive or producer.
On behalf of Capital BlueCross, National Vision Administrators, LLC (NVA®) provides the network and assists in the administration of network management services for the BlueCross Vision benefit program. NVA is an independent company.
Issued by Capital Advantage Assurance Company®, a subsidiary of Capital BlueCross. Independent licensees of the BlueCross BlueShield Association. Communications issued by Capital BlueCross in its capacity as administrator of programs and provider relations for all companies.