Looking for Help with Your Consumer-Directed Health Plan?
Capital BlueCross offers both its BenefitWallet HRA and HSA plans as cost-saving options for employers and your employees. Whether you're new to the idea of consumer-directed health plans, in the process of transitioning, or need to share information with employees, we can help.
Below are materials to assist you and your employees — find everything in one place to help promote your CDH program.
HRA For Employers
- HSA and HRA Employer Overview (NF-817)
Overview of how an HSA/HRA and the PPO medical plan work together.
- 2013 HRA Application (C-384 2013)
- 2014 HRA Application (C-384)
- 2015 HRA Application (HDP-1)
Form used to set up a small group.
- 2014 HRA Application (C-430)
- 2015 HRA Application (HDP-2)
Form used to set up a mid-market group.
- HRA Application (C-385)
Form used to set up a large group.
- HRA Application (C-383)
Form used to set up an ASO group
Materials for Employees
- HRA Member Brochure (NF-816)
HRA Member Brochure (NF-816sp)
Overview of how an HRA and the PPO medical plan work together.
- HRA Employer Presentation (PowerPoint)
HRA General Open Enrollment.
HSA General (not specific to Benefit Wallet) Materials for Employers
- Employer Overview (NF-817)
- Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP) Employer Implementation Timeline (M7-2075)
- Communications Checklist (M7-2076)
This checklist helps you implement and track your plan.
- Tips for Communications Success (M7-2078)
Communications tips and strategies to help ensure success.
- Healthy Benefits - Using Your Health Savings Account to Live Healthy (C-446)
- Healthy Benefits - Using Your Health Savings Account to Live Healthy - Spanish (C-446sp)
BenefitWallet (Capital’s Preferred HSA Vendor)
- HSA Advantages (NF-798)
Outlines the advantages for employers to offer a Qualified HDHP and HSA to their employees.
- HSA Group Account Setup (NF-804)
Explains the necessary steps for an employer to fund HSAs opened by their employees.
- HSA Employer Guide / Set up Instructions (BenefitWallet)
Instructions on how the group gets set up on the BenefitWallet system.
- HSA Discovery Document / Set up form (M7-2007)
Form that is used to set up the group on the BenefitWallet system.
Materials for employees
- HSA 101 (C-446)
- HSA 101 - Spanish (C-446sp)
Simple summary that explains an HSA to employees and uses BenefitWallet as the administrator.
Materials to help employees enroll in the HSA
- Poster copy - Open Enrollment Meeting Notice (M7-2073/1)
- HSA OOP Expenses Calculator Worksheet (M7-2064)
- HSA OOP Expenses Savings Worksheet (m7-2066)
Worksheets for employees to estimate their projected HSA expenses and compare their current plan to an HDHP + HSA. The worksheets also allow employees to estimate their potential annual savings.
Open Enrollment meeting presentation for HSA
Customizable presentation for your open enrollment meeting
-uses BenefitWallet as the HSA administrator
Discover a world of health information and become a wiser health care consumer.
- Member Wellness on capbluecross.com (login required)