Live Healthy Workshop
Are you interested in starting a worksite wellness program but are not sure where to start? Let the Capital BlueCross Health Education Consultants assist you! Our focus is on helping employers, their employees, and their family members develop a healthy lifestyle and maintain good health. This workshop is free to you, our valued customer.
Register for a 2016 Workshop!
Join us at the Capital BlueCross Introductory Live Healthy Workshop to learn how to implement work site wellness programs:
- Creating an effective Health Management Task Force (wellness committee)
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify appropriate wellness interventions
- Developing realistic long- and short-term program goals and objectives
- Finding answers on incentive and program ideas
- Developing an annual operating plan
- Constructing an evaluation framework
- Networking with other employer groups that are interested in wellness
Introductory Workshop 2016 Dates
Thursday, March 31 at Capital Blue Store in Enola, PA
Tuesday, June 14 at Capital Blue Store at the Shops at Saucon Valley, Center Valley, PA
Thursday, September 22 at the Capital Blue Store in Enola, PA
Thursday, December 8 at the Capital Blue Store at the Shops at Saucon Valley, Center Valley, PA
The Advanced Live Healthy Workshop:
- Introducing culture change into the work site through assessment, planning, promotion, implementation, evaluation and maintenance
- Defining and assessing a culture of health in the workplace, including characteristics, key elements and components of a healthy culture
- Investigation into the six step evaluation framework for health management programming
- Developing a healthy work site policy
- Creation of a program evaluation assessment for the work site
*It’s recommended that you attend the introductory Workshop before the advanced, but it’s not required.
Advanced Workshop 2016 Dates
Thursday, June 30 at Capital Blue Store in Enola, PA
Thursday, November 17 at Capital Blue Store at the Shops at Saucon Valley, Center Valley, PA
Download the registration form and indicate the date(s) you want to attend.
For more information or to Register:
Contact your Account Representative or dedicated Health Education Consultant for more information. Space is limited and we reserve the right to limit the number of registrants from any one company.