Live Healthy Workshop
Are you interested in starting a worksite wellness program but are not sure where to start? Let the Capital BlueCross Health Education Consultants assist you! Our focus is on helping employers, their employees, and their family members develop a healthy lifestyle and maintain good health. This workshop is free to you, our valued customer.
Join us at the Capital BlueCross Live Healthy Workshop to learn how to implement work site wellness programs:
- Creating an effective Health Management Task Force
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify appropriate wellness interventions
- Developing realistic long- and short-term program goals and objectives
- Finding answers on incentive and program ideas
- Developing an annual operating plan
- Constructing an evaluation framework
- Networking with other employer groups that are interested in wellness
Upcoming Workshop - Date & Location
Thursday, December 10
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Capital Blue Retail Store
4500, Marketplace Way
Download a registration flier for December 10
*It’s recommended that you attend the first Workshop before the advanced, but it’s not required.
Contact your Account Representative or dedicated Health Education Consultant for more information. Space is limited and we reserve the right to limit the number of registrants from any one company.