Welcome to Direct Access HMO
Your employer has selected a plan that gives you access to one of the largest managed care networks in Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley with more than 11,000 physicians, hospitals and other professional providers. You also have access to providers outside our 21-county service area for emergency and urgent care through the BlueCard® network.
While many plans cover you in the event of an illness or an emergency, your Direct Access HMO benefits are designed to help you and your family stay healthy. Your Direct Access HMO plan covers preventive, adult and pediatric care, doctor office visits, well-baby checks and other important health care services.
To learn more about Direct Access HMO, download these standard open enrollment materials.
- HMO with Direct Access Product Booklet
- Preventive Care Schedule
- Preauthorization Program (for employers with 50 or fewer employees)
- Preauthorization Program (for employers with 51 or more employees)
- Guide to Prescription Drug Booklet (for employers with RX coverage through Capital BlueCross)
Health Education and Care Management Information
- Nurse Line / Handy Wallet Card
- Precious Baby Prints®
- Admission and Discharge
- Condition Management
- Case Management
- Oncology Program
- Search & Save
Other Important Documents
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Application to Enroll or Change Enrollment
- Application to enroll (new groups enrolling 2-50 Members)
- Waiver of Group Health Insurance Coverage
Search the Online Provider Directory to find our most current provider information. If you have questions about a provider, please call the toll-free number on the back of your ID card.
You may also contact Customer Service at 1.800.962.2242 (TTY/TDD 1.800.242.4816), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.