Welcome to HRA
Your employer has selected a plan that gives you access to one of the largest provider networks in our 21-county service area. You also have access to providers outside our 21-county service area through the BlueCard® network.
Your SimplySelect HRA plan covers adult and pediatric preventive care and other important health care services. You may not need a referral to see a specialist and some services require preauthorization.
To learn more about HRA, download these standard open enrollment materials.
- PPO Product Booklet
- HMO Product Booklet
- HMO Preauthorization Program (for employers with 50 or fewer employees)
- HMO Preauthorization Program (for employers with 51 or more employees)
- PPO Preauthorization Program (for employers with 50 or fewer employees)
- PPO Preauthorization Program (for employers with 51 or more employees)
- Preventive Care Schedule
- Guide to Prescription Drug Booklet (for employers with RX coverage through Capital BlueCross)
Health Education and Care Management Information
- Nurse Line / Handy Wallet Card
- Precious Baby Prints®
- Admission and Discharge
- Condition Management
- Case Management
- Oncology Program
- Search & Save
Other Important Documents
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Application to Enroll or Change Enrollment
- Application to enroll (new groups enrolling 2-50 Members)
- Waiver of Group Health Insurance Coverage
- HRA Member Flyer
Search the Online Provider Directory to find our most current provider information. If you have questions about a provider, please call the toll-free number on the back of your ID card.
You may also contact Customer Service at 1.800.962.2242 (TTY/TDD 1.800.242.4816), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.