Welcome to POS
Your employer has selected a plan that gives you access to one of the largest managed care networks in Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley with more than 11,000 physicians, hospitals and other professional providers. You have the freedom to choose the providers you want to see. However, you maximize your benefits and lower your out-of-pocket costs when you choose a Primary Care Physician (PCP). You also have access to providers outside our 21-county service area through the BlueCard® network.
Your POS plan covers adult and pediatric preventive care, doctor office visits, maternity and newborn care and other important health care services. You will pay lower out-of-pocket costs if your PCP refers you to specialist; however, you still have the freedom to self-refer to any provider but you will pay more of the cost.
To learn more about POS, download these standard open enrollment materials.
- POS Product Booklet
- Preventive Care Schedule
- Preauthorization Program (for employers with 50 or fewer employees)
- Preauthorization Program (for employers with 51 or more employees)
- Guide to Prescription Drug Booklet (for employers with RX coverage through Capital BlueCross)
Health Education and Care Management Information
- Nurse Line / Handy Wallet Card
- Precious Baby Prints®
- Admission and Discharge
- Condition Management
- Case Management
- Oncology Program
- Search & Save
Other Important Documents
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Application to Enroll or Change Enrollment
- Application to enroll (new groups enrolling 2-50 Members)
- Waiver of Group Health Insurance Coverage
Search the Online Provider Directory to find our most current provider information. If you have questions about a provider, please call the toll-free number on the back of your ID card.
You may also contact Customer Service at 1.800.962.2242 (TTY/TDD 1.800.242.4816), Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST.