Capital BlueCross Condition Management Program
Empowering members in the self-management of their chronic condition through delivery of disease-specific education.
Facing a chronic disease is a challenge, but not one you have to face alone. To assist you in meeting your heath care goals, Capital BlueCross offers Capital BlueCross Condition Management Programs that help you develop self-management skills, advance your knowledge about your condition, and supports you in achievement of a healthy lifestyle.
These programs and educational materials are designed to improve your quality of care when dealing with a chronic condition and foster healthy partnerships between you and your physician.
Capital BlueCross provides the following Condition Management Programs to eligible pediatric and adult members:
- Asthma - Pediatric and Adult
- Congestive Heart Failure - Adult
- Coronary Artery Disease - Adult
- Diabetes - Pediatric and Adult
- Low Back Pain - Adult
The quality and consistency of self-care can make an impact on your overall health and well-being, and we're here to help. To learn if you qualify for these programs, please call 1.800.892.3033.
* Depression services are delivered based on referral from existing clinical management programs relative to member need and program eligibility.