Doing without health insurance — even for a short period of time — is a risky gamble.
That's why Capital BlueCross has short-term medical options that provide you a financial cushion while you're temporarily without a traditional plan.
This coverage is great for:
- Recent graduates waiting to land their first job
- Newly hired employees who are not yet eligible for their employer's medical plan
- Individuals between jobs who'd rather not pay higher premiums through a COBRA option from their previous employer
Individual Short Term
Changes in employment sometimes result in a lapse in your health insurance coverage. The Capital BlueCross Short Term plan caters to this specific need. Less costly than a COBRA plan from your previous employer, Short Term offers a variety of deductible levels and spans from one to six months.
- Short Term Product Booklet
- If you are applying for a 5/1/16 or 5/15/16 effective date please use this application
- If you are applying for an effective date of 6/1/16 or after please use this application
- Medical Claim Form
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
|Explore our Products (Roll over each for a quick overview)|
|Short Term 500|
|Short Term 1000|
|Short Term 2500|
|Short Term 5000|