Programs & Online Health Tools
As a Capital BlueCross Member, you'll have access to all the below online tools and programs.
Secure Member Portal
Register or log in to your secure member portal to get information to help you understand and use your benefits and learn about programs to help you live healthy and make smart health care decisions.
- Check eligibility for yourself or dependents
- View your health benefits and plan documents
- Check the status of medical claims
- Explore programs and tools to help you live healthy
- Request a replacement ID card
- View or print a copy of your ID card
- Use our Search & Save Center to find doctors, compare costs, and start saving
- Take a free, confidential Personal Profile to assess your health*
- View your prescription drug benefits and history*
- Get your Certificate of Coverage
* Feature is available if offered through your plan
Search & Save Center
Find doctors, compare costs, and start saving with this go-to resource for health care decisions.
Ways to Save® Alerts
Receive text or email messages with ways you can save on your most common health care services.
Visit with a doctor by live, high-quality video from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It’s perfect for when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy for an in-person visit, or you’re traveling.
Capital BlueCross App
Manage and coordinate your health and benefits on the go:
- Find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
- Check symptoms
- Access benefits
- Store your ID card
Yoga and other fitness classes
We offer monthly fitness and educational classes at our stores, all free to members. Sign up for one today! Stay connected through our social media channels and our blog at capitalbluestore.com/blog. We’re always sharing tips to help you live healthy. Join the conversation today.