Programs & Online Health Tools
As a Capital BlueCross Member, you'll have access to all the below online tools and programs.
Register or log in at mycapbluecross to access your confidential and secure personal member page. There you will find information to help you understand and use your benefits, programs to help you live healthy, and resources to help you make smart health care decisions.
- Review eligibility for yourself or dependents
- View your health benefits and plan documents
- Check the status of medical claims
- Explore programs and tools to help you live healthy
- Request a replacement ID card
- Use our Search & Save Center to find doctors, compare costs, and start saving
- Take a free, confidential Personal Profile to assess your health*
- View your prescription drug benefits and history*
- Access your Certificate of Coverage
* Feature is available if offered through your plan
Search & Save Center
Find doctors, compare costs, and start saving with this go-to resource for health care decisions.
Enjoy this series of short, fun video courses to help you with the basics of health care reform, including health coverage benefits and costs.
Ways to Save® Alerts
Receive text or email messages with ways you can save on your most common health care services.
Visit with a doctor by live, high-quality video from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. It’s perfect for when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy for an in-person visit, or you’re traveling.
Capital BlueCross App
Manage and coordinate your health and benefits on the go:
- Find doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers
- Check symptoms
- Access benefits
- Store your ID card
Like, Follow, Engage!
We offer monthly fitness and educational classes at our stores, all free to members. Sign up for one today! Stay connected through our social media channels and our blog at capitalbluestore.com/blog. We’re always sharing tips to help you live healthy. Join the conversation today.