Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
Capital BlueCross accessibility conformance report
(Based on VPAT® Version 2.4)
WCAG 2.1 report
When reporting on conformance with the WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria, they are scoped for full pages, complete processes, and accessibility-supported ways of using technology as documented in the WCAG 2.0 Conformance Requirements.
The terms used in the Conformance level information are defined as follows:
- Supports: The functionality of the product has at least one method that meets the criterion without known defects or meets with equivalent facilitation.
- Partially Supports: Some functionality of the product does not meet the criterion.
- Does Not Support: The majority of product functionality does not meet the criterion.
- Not Applicable: The criterion is not relevant to the product.
- Not Evaluated: The product has not been evaluated against the criterion. This can be used only in WCAG 2.0 Level AAA.
Evaluation Methods Used: Siteimprove assessment tool
“Voluntary Product Accessibility Template” and “VPAT” are registered service marks of the Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)