Explore your spending account
Health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are tools that employers can use to make funds available to you to pay for health expenses, while also helping you save on taxes. With dependent care FSAs, you can also save on day care costs.
Our HSAs and FSAs include:
- 24/7 access to your account information via your secure member portal.
- an online learning center with educational materials to help you understand how to use your account and the value of your plan.
- My Health Spending Assistant mobile app for both iOS and Android.
- a Capital Blue Cross Visa® debit card – the most convenient way to pay for your healthcare expenses (available for most accounts)1.
- online claims requests to pay your doctors and other healthcare providers.