Capital BlueCross and its subsidiaries, Capital Advantage Insurance Company®, Capital Advantage Assurance Company®, and Keystone Health Plan® Central offer a variety of health plans and supplement insurance products.
- Capital Advantage Insurance Company® (CAIC)† - Offers health care coverage plans and stop-loss insurance, including BlueJourney PPO and BlueReliance medicare supplement.
- Capital Advantage Assurance Company® (CAAC)† - Offers health care coverage plans and stop-loss insurance.
- Keystone Health Plan® Central (KHPC)† - Provides health maintenance organization coverage, including BlueJourney HMO.
The following Capital BlueCross companies do not sell Capital BlueCross health insurance.
- Consolidated Benefits Inc. (CBI) - Agent for life, short and long-term disability, accidental death and dismemberment coverages.
- Avalonsm Insurance Company - Offers stop-loss coverage, Medicare supplemental plans and a Medicare-approved prescription drug plan.
- Dominion National - Provides dental insurance and administrative services.
- Geneia - Assists all types of health care organizations manage accountability and risk.
National Vision Administrators, LLC® - On behalf of Capital BlueCross, National Vision Administrators, LLC (NVA®) provides the network and assists in the administration of network management services for the BlueCross Vision Benefits program. Vision benefits administrator. National Vision Administrator, LLC (NVA®) is an independent company. Contact BlueCross Vision for vision benefits and claim related inquiries at 800.905.4102
CVS/CaremarkTM - On behalf of Capital BlueCross, CVS/CaremarkTM assists in the administration of our prescription drug program. CVS/Caremark can handle all of your prescription needs. Contact their customer service toll-free at 800.585.5794. CVS/Caremark is an independent pharmacy benefit manager.
†Independent licensees of the BlueCross BlueShield Association.