How to tell your employees about the EAP
Include information in your next staff meeting, company bulletin, or weekly email to your employees.
Make sure to share that:
- The EAP is free for Capital BlueCross-covered employees and provides four free counseling sessions for each subscriber and covered dependent.
- The EAP offers a robust network to help your employees with relationships, family stresses, child/elder care concerns, personal finances, addictions, and any other topic(s) that may be adding stress or impacting a person’s wellbeing.
- Employees can reach out 24/7/365 by calling at 1.800.543.5080, by filling out the “Contact Us” form at mseap.com, or by emailing Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP. Sessions are renewable. Capital BlueCross-covered employees can receive four more sessions after a two-month break, up to 12 annually per eligible subscriber and dependent (as an example, a household of three could have up to 36 sessions a year at no additional cost).
- The EAP provides legal and financial resources, such as templates for wills and other legal documents, as well as personal budgeting tools.
- Employees can go to mseap.com and click the “Member Login” button in the top right. Once prompted, type in the Access Code “CBG”.
- It’s confidential. At no point does Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services or Capital BlueCross share details of who used the service or why.
More ways to reach your employees
- Share this webinar about the EAP with your Capital BlueCross-covered employees
- Print this flyer and hang it in common areas or restrooms
- Present the slides in this presentation, which includes more information about the EAP resources
- Request Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services for an in-person introduction to your company’s supervisors for a review of the program.
1Qualifying groups include Small Group PPACA, Small Business ASO, and Mid-Market. Contact your account executive, producer, or Capital BlueCross’ Group Services at 800.541.3742.