Let’s be honest. Insurance is complex. To make it easier to understand, we developed the My Cap BlueCross skill for your Alexa and Google Home devices.
Once the skill is enabled, say Alexa or Hey Google, open “My Cap BlueCross” to your Amazon or Google smart speaker to start the skill.
Understand your healthcare documents
Sometimes your healthcare benefits and programs aren’t quite clear, but now Document Assistant can help. Get clarity without having to pick up the phone to call member services.
Look for the blue megaphone on your documents to know what terms and/or phrases are voice activated.
Learn about how specific terms and special benefits work that could save you money.
Take a healthcare journey
Not sure when to use these benefits? Take an interactive journey and learn about independent labs, member cost share, when and why a virtual visit is appropriate, and more by saying:
- “Visit a Doc”— Covers ID cards, using independent labs and member cost share info
- “Virtual Visit”— Learn when and why you might choose to use Virtual Care
- “How to Shop for Insurance”— Walk through the process of finding an individual plan that works for you
- “Cost Transparency” — Covers a breakdown of healthcare costs and how deductibles and coinsurance work
You can add “My Cap BlueCross” to your smart speaker
- Download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone or tablet. The app is in the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- Open the app and select “Skills.”
- Search for My Cap BlueCross and select “Enable.”
- You can also enable the skill in the Alexa Skill Store on Amazon.com.
- If you already have an Alexa-enabled device, simply say, “Alexa, enable 'My Cap BlueCross.'”
- Start talking with your Alexa or Google Home enabled device. Just say, “Alexa, or hey Google, ask My Cap BlueCross.”
Enable the skill for Amazon Alexa