Virtual Care gets better and better. Not only can you reach a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the comfort of your own home, you can now see a registered dietitian or nutritionist too. With your phone, tablet, or computer, you can get quality care that you and your family need. Log on for help with:
- Digestive disorders
- Food allergies
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Meal planning
- And more!
Don’t forget. With Virtual Care, you can also make appointments with mental health professionals. In the comfort of your own home—or anywhere in the United States that you need to be— you can get the privacy you need with Virtual Care.
Virtual Care gives you access to:
- Answers to your health questions
- Behavioral health appointments with counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists
- Diagnosis and treatment recommendations for common conditions such as headache, flu, and pink eye
- Behavioral health visits with counselors, psychologists, and psychiatrists by appointment
- Private and secure medical visits from any location within the United States
- Video visits with board-certified doctors on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
Plus, Virtual Care visits cost less than most urgent or emergency care visits!1
Download our Virtual Care app from the App Store or Google Play
1Virtual Care is not available on CareConnect℠ plans and Individual HMO plans. Refer to your Certificate of Coverage for benefit details. Copays and deductible may apply.